Milan defender Massimo Oddo dismissed the news that he will return to his old club.
The former Lazio player and the captain was again active in Serie A with AC Milan. In the last season, he was loaned for a year to the German giants Bayern Munich.
Oddo moved from Lazio to Milan in 2007, after strengthening the Rome club for five years and perform as many as 135 times.
Since strengthening Rossoneri, Oddo had difficulty competing central place. After returning from Germany, several times rumors that 33-year-old player will return to strengthen Lazio.
"In the summer, many media reported yesterday that Milan would sell me a cheap transfer value, so much tell if I will return to Lazio," he explained to Radio Incontro.
"I think it was just media speculation because it proved I was still in Milan. I feel happy at this club and are working hard to get back into the first team."
Milan will face AS Roma at San Siro on Sunday (18/10) local time.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar